I thought I had seen bad, but then I saw StateandLocalGov.net a website that still carries copyrights from 2005-2010 trying to review structured settlement companies while touting StructuredSettlement.us.com, an irrelevant website, a that has only been operating for less than 2 weeks.The critiques show no knowledge of the structured settlement space and in some cases clearly Much of the writing is fluff of the variety seen on other bogus directory sites and on Einstein structured settlements, and the navigation is really poor.

Basically all these folks have done is to buy an old website for whatever Seo juice is left and then use that to prop up an independent informational house of cards...StructuredSettlement.us.com.That isn't even original.

Review about: Statelocalgov Net Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Go back to the drawing board.

I didn't like: Poor navigation, Quality consistently poor, Dubious reco of bad site.

Comments

I can't stand this website.I don't understand why there are structured settlement reviews on there.

I just want information about state and local governments.

The fact that these bozoses stillhave a 2010 copyright posted is a reason to move in.What happened to businesses providing something that a consumer can actually use

I find their reviews not be that credible on State Local Gov Net.Most of the reviews on the site appear to be written by a competitor of the companies being reviewed.

Then they just plug the one website that nobody knows.I think that most consumers are smart enough to discern the masked oddballs behind this website from true reviews.

After someone alerted me to this I feel I should weigh in.This state local gov.net site is garbage.

Someone just trying to game Google.

I seen a lot of sites like this.I would never base a financial decision on flim fam like this.

Suwannee, Florida, United States #1343500

Agreed .Generally one should never trust a website that doesn't have a phone number.

structuredsettlement.us.com has no phone number.It is unprofessional for a website to not have a phone number.

Belchertown, Massachusetts, United States #1309090

To a casual observer the StateLocal Gov Net site seems completely dishonest. Why post a list of types of sites that you will exclude and then tee up another scam structured settlement review website?

Looks like a fake review by a competitor.Please flag this ***.

What a waste of peoples time.You must be a real *** to take the time to post this.